Spire introduces RIDGE series contemporary ATX chassis line
Maarheeze, The Netherlands, 18-04-2013
The Spire Ridge series are quality ATX form factor PC enclosures with contemporary looks. This middle/small tower structure is simply functional and affordable. The clean and minimal looks make the Ridge series fit right into your home interior. External connectivity made simple through the in front concealed USB3.0/2.0 and HD Audio ports. The internal structure enables flexible and neat assembly. Sufficient cooling through the multiple fan space positions in the front, side and rear of the chassis. (fans not pre-installed) The Ridge series ATX chassis are supported with our 2 year warranty and service program. Currently there are two models in the Ridge series, the 6601 and 6602. In the summer of this year new models will be added to the line-up.
- Sturdy 0.5mm SGCC steel
- Contemporary, modern & minimal design
- Front USB3.0 x1 and USB2.0 x1 & HD Audio ports
- Micro ATX & Full ATX mainboard and PSU compatibility
- Sufficient cooling, rear:8/9/12cm fan space, side:12cm fan space, front:12cm fan space
- Easy installation, thumb-screw side-panels
- Optimized internal space design for easy installation
- Backed by 2 years manufacturer warranty and service program
Manufacturer suggested retail price: USD 32.95 / EURO 24.95 (EX VAT).
- Part number: SP6601B-CE/R-HD3 codenamed: Ridge 6601
- Part number: SP6602B-CE/R-HD3 codenamed: Ridge 6602
Spire Ridge Product Includes :
- Installation screws bag
- Warranty service card
- User installation manual.
The Ridge series are now available from Spire Shenzhen, China. European branch and retail-stores availability in approximately 3 weeks.
Spire, founded in 1998 in The Netherlands, is a global supplier of cooling solutions, power supplies, enclosures and mobile accessories for the personal, gaming and networked systems. With its manufacturing plant in Shenzhen, China. Branch locations in Japan and Brazil. Offering a wide range of components and accessories for the IT and computing industry.