Thermaltake Chaser A41 Mid-tower chassis Released
Thermaltake is back at the drawing board. They have now expanded their Chaser series of cases. You might be familiar with the Chaser A31, but today they announced the new Chaser A41. Chaser cases are designed with gamers in mind. They feature bold designs with both Black and White editions. Announced at CES this year, they are now available to purchase.
Thermaltake Chaser A41 Case Features:
- The black metal meshed and glossy detailed front panel combined with a large transparent side window panel
- Innovative 5.25” & 3.5” tool-free drive bay design minumized the hassels of installing ODD, HDD and SSD devices.
- Smart 3 + 1 Preinstalled two of 120mm fans and a top-mounted 200mm fan including a back blue LED fan to optimize system ventilation. In order to keep the interior dust free, all intake ventilation holes come with dust protection including a removable dust filter at the bottom of the chassis.
- Three retained holes with rubber grommet to support LCS, four retained holes for advanced cable management ,one large CPU cut-out to ease on CPU cooler installation
- 30mm wide cable routing gap for easy cable management and hiding cables behind motherboard tray, to ensure smoothness for build and tinker (upgrade), reduce wiring tangled, as well as better airflow and dust management.
- High-end Complete System on the go Enables user to build up a complete high-end solution with ease with 240mm radiator liquid cooling system and extra long graphic card supported to protect user’s hardware and increase CPU’s overclocking potential, mostly importantly delivers outstanding cooling efficiency in the entire case.
The new member of Chaser hardcore gaming series, designed for gamers to gear with the latest gaming component, offering not only style and personality but an exceptional combination of cooling, performance and expandability for gaming purists to ensure true enjoyment while in or out of the game.
Posted by | Tue, Feb 05, 2013 - 09:42 AM