EVGA Releases Precision X 3.0.4 With Special Feature For GTX 600 Series Cards!
EVGA's free popular NVIDIA tweaking and overclocking tool has received an update to version 3.0.4. As well as the usual features listed below, it introduces a key new feature for the GTX 600 series cards: the ability to lock the GPU clock to the boost clock and voltage settings, even in 2D mode! This will bring performance improvements at the expense of heat, power use and noise. SLI must be disabled before the feature is activated however, but can be enabled again after a system reboot. It would be interesting to see the performance boost on the dual GPU GTX 690 and the corresponding power and temperature increase. Would it overheat?
- GPU and Memory Frequency/Clock Offset
- Power Target Control (GeForce GTX 680)
- Frame Rate Target Control
- GPU Voltage Adjustment
- Fan Control/Fan Curve
- Profiling system allowing up to 10 profiles with optional hotkey
- Robust monitoring allowing ingame, system tray, and/or Logitech LCD monitoring
- In game screenshot hotkey, supports BMP, PNG and JPG formats
- Multi-language support: English, Dutch, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian
Posted by | Wed, Oct 17, 2012 - 07:11 PM