Lenovo Reveals Portfolio of Idea PCs Primed for Windows 8
Today at the IFA consumer electronics show, Lenovo introduced a comprehensive update of its Idea-branded consumer PCs, including a new IdeaPad U Series Ultrabook, IdeaPad Y and Z Series laptops, and IdeaCentre A and B Series all-in-one (AIO) desktops. Powered by third generation Intel Core processors or AMD A-Series processors, Lenovo's new PCs offer consumers a variety of style, color and performance options, designed for the upcoming Windows 8 operating system. There are seven model ranges, listed below and full details and specifications are available at the link below.
Pricing and Availability
- The IdeaPad U510 will be available September 2012 starting at US$679.
- The IdeaPad Y400 and Y500 will be available October 2012 starting at US$649.
- The IdeaPad Z400 will be available November 2012 starting at US$549.
- The IdeaPad Z500 will be available September 2012 starting at US$549.
- The Lenovo IdeaCentre A520 will be available October 2012 starting at US$999.
- The IdeaCentre B340 and B345 will be available October 2012 starting at US$599.
- The IdeaCentre B545 was available in April starting at US$699.
Posted by | Fri, Aug 31, 2012 - 01:42 PM