Silicon Power Announces Velox V70 SSD Series
Silicon Power today launched the Velox V70, a new 2.5” SATA III Solid State Disk (SSD) that is ready to re-write your SSD experience. With the combination of new built-in Toggle/ Synchronous flash, advanced controller and firmware, the V70 offers a better performance boost and a more durable and stable environment. Coated in metallic gold, its stylish brushed aluminum cover and remarkable performance make V70 one of the fastest and best looking drives around.
- SATA III 6Gbps backwards compatible with SATA II 3Gbps
- Super-high transfer rate: 557MB/s max. Read / 507MB/s max. Write
- Random 4K write speed up to 86000 IOPS
- Toggle/ Synchronous flash built-in
- Supports TRIM command and Garbage Collection technology
- NCQ and RAID ready
- Equipped with DureWrite and wear leveling, to extend endurance
- 3 year warranty
Unlike the traditional SSD, Velox V70 features optimized firmware and advanced Toggle/Synchronous NAND flash while utilizing the latest SandForce SF-2281 controller. The result is a tremendous SSD that extends the performance limits to 557MB/s in read speed and 507MB/s in write speed with maximum random 4k write speeds as high as 86,000 IOPS. For uncompressed files, the read speed can reach up to 500MB per second. With faster computer startup time and application launch time, V70 can greatly change your SSD experience and is ideal for professional users for video & audio editing, gaming and multiple tasking.
Posted by | Tue, Jul 17, 2012 - 07:09 AM