NVIDIA Releases GeForce 304.48 Beta Drivers - Performance Boost!
NVIDIA has released GeForce 304.48 Beta Drivers this morning! These drivers feature performance improvements of up to 18% and a number of new NVIDIA Control Panel enhancements for titles such as Diablo III, The Secret World, and L.A. Noire. The GeForce 304.48 beta drivers include new performance optimizations that give all GeForce 400, 500, and 600 Series users faster frame rates. For example, on the GTX 680 NVIDIA measured gains of up to 17.6% in Batman: Arkham City, 12.4% in Dragon Age 2, 4% in Lost Planet 2, and 9.8% in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat. You can grab the GeForce 304.48 beta drivers here.
New in R304 Drivers:
- Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 Series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 301.42 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
GeForce GTX 680:
GeForce GTX 560:
- Up to 18% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 15% in Dragon Age II
- Up to 10% in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
- Up to 60% in Total War: Shogun 2 (fixes performance issue with latest game patch)
- Up to 14% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 5% in Battlefield 3 with SLI
- Up to 4% in Dragon Age II
- Up to 8% in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings with SLI
- Up to 7% in Lost Planet 2
- Key Fixes
- Fixes an intermittent vsync stuttering issue with GeForce GTX 600-series GPUs.
- Fixes an issue where some manufacturer’s factory overclocked cards default to and run at lower clocks.
- Fixes a performance issue in Total War: Shogun 2 with the latest game patch.
Posted by | Mon, Jun 18, 2012 - 08:50 AM