ASUS Breaks 5 World Records with Z77 and Ivy Bridge!
ASUS continues its industry lead in performance, superior design, quality and ease of use with its latest Intel Z77 chipset based motherboards. ASUS is excited to announce our Z77 line of motherboards has reached new performance heights. These include reaching the 7GHz clock speed threshold on the ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE motherboard, as well as five new world records on the ROG Maximus V GENE, with more to come.
- AquaMark 3: 536638 marks using a Radeon HD 7970 graphics card clocked at 1600MHz core and 1900MHz GDDR5
- PiFast: 10.3 seconds with Intel Core i7-3770K set to 6930MHz
- 3DMark 2001 SE: 164589 marks using a GeForce GTX 580 clocked at 1553MHz core and 1250MHz GDDR5
- SuperPi: 5 seconds 187ms with Intel Core i7-3770K set to 6961MHz
- SuperPi 32M: 4 minutes 52 seconds and 953ms with Intel Core i7 set to 6735MHz
ASUS’ internal overclocking group and performance team are excited to reach a 7GHz CPU clock frequency on the P8Z77-V DELUXE, using a 3rd generation Intel® Core i7-3770K processor with 16GB of DDR3 clocked at 2800MHz. Employing LN2 cooling, they were able to push the new processor to the limit and beyond, demonstrating the performance tuning abilities of ASUS Z77-based motherboards. The milestone also establishes that channel boards from ASUS are capable of very impressive overclocking feats thanks to their class leading Digi+ VRM power and control design. In addition our close cooperation with the enthusiast community has resulted in the P8Z77-V DELUXE easily exceeding 3GHz memory frequencies with all four DIMMS populated thanks to optimized trace layouts and superior UEFI tuning options.
Posted by | Tue, Apr 24, 2012 - 07:07 PM